Another hilarious "Thought for Food" Colbert Video Clip. A fine find while "on the road." More attentive blogs posts will commence in a few days, but for now, enjoy this outlandish satirical genius. About 5 minutes in length.
TrackBack URL for this entry:
Listed below are links to weblogs that reference Video Clip: Thought For Food - Cereal, Foot-Long Cheeseburger & Ecobot III:
- The "Go Vegan Radio" Interview!
- "The Devolution of Thanksgiving" - my lecture to Olgethorpe University
- "A Vegan Should Be Able To...."
- Audio: Orson Welles Meets "Vegan World"
- While you were sleeping...
- Digital Radio Interview with Me: "I Like Thinking"
- Cymlinging Along
- "Thinking Outside the Pizza Box" - Article, Photos,Videos, & Recipe(s)
- Tons of Sandwich-Related Recipes: The Latest Vegan Culinary Experience
- My Solution to the California Pizza Kitchen Cruelty Controversy
Favorite Posts from Soulveggie
- The Milk Cellar at Chez Ignorante
Satire: what if there were a "milk" steward?
- Howard & Mark Photos
Rare pix of us both together
- Dairy = Liquid Meat
- Vegan Food Pyramid
Printable poster, graphic, web graphic
- Eat More Rainbows
One of my Robert Cohen (aka "NotMilkman" favorites).
- My Vegan Tipping Point
"It's the pus cell count, dammit..."
- Sojourn to Burger King
Stranger in a strange land...
- 15 Reasons to Eat Meat
- Study: Vegan Diets Healthier for Planet, People than Meat Diets
Love the stats!
- Diet of Fruit & Veggies May Prevent 20% of All Cancers
I've waited decades to see this said by "experts."
- The Chubby Vegan: Stuff Yourself Like an Omnivore
Hilarious fastfood commercial parody video
- Simpsons Excerpt: "Meat & You" Documentary
- Silly Vegan Myths
- Even One Fatty Meal Affects Arteries
- Mad Cowboy: The Trailer!
The DVD won a 2006 Artivist Award
- 15 Reasons to Avoid Vegetable Oils
- "Healthy Vegan" By The Numbers
- Wt. & Cholesterol Levels Don't Predict Heart Disease
This is in response to people who think that because they exercise, maintain proper weight, have low cholesterol, and are vegan, that they can have a high-fat meal once in awhile.
- Identify this Vegetable and Win Something!!!
No winners so far...
- Animal Issues
- Current Affairs
- Factory Farming
- Food and Drink
- Global Climate Change
- Heart Disease
- What's Going On??
- Select a "category" above for posts with that key word, select "Archives" below for complete monthly archives list links.